Enoberg continually makes investments in the research and development of unique, cutting-edge technologies capable of satisfying the requirements of beverage producers all over the world for flexibility, reliability, and ease of use.
Filling machines since 1984 with cutting edge technology
Since 1984, Enoberg has been manufacturing filling machines. Over the years, they have focused on the design and manufacture of high-quality filling machines to fulfill and satisfy the needs of customers requiring speeds ranging from 1,000 to 36,000 bph.
The company is housed in a 3,500 m2 location near the city of Bergamo (northern Italy). Over the years, cutting-edge technology and ongoing innovation have enabled them to provide the market with user-friendly and dependable solutions. Enoberg was acquired by SMI Group, one of the world’s major manufacturers of bottling systems and packaging machines, in 2016. Enoberg began a comprehensive restoration of its facility the same year.
Energy saving and reduced production costs
The development of the new filling valve for HELC serie with electro-pneumatic control for the level filling of carbonated products stems from the need to provide bottlers with a flexible machine capable of meeting their requirements in terms of cost reduction and energy saving.
The new valves ensure the automatic adjustment of the levels between different formats, by means of direct interventions through HMI operator panel.
This is an extremely versatile solution with advantages in terms of plant management and maintenance.
All the advantages of the new filling valve
- the new valve allows to fill carbonated beverages and water at a higher temperature compared to the valve of the previous version, with a cost reduction for the product cooling;
- greater product stability, thanks to the pressurization channel separated by the decompression channel;
- self-levelling function that ensures a high filling precision;
- automatic adjustment of the levels between different formats that can be carried out directly on HMI panel;
- easily washable and small-sized product tank;
- vortex system integrated into the filling valve in order to deviate the filling flow on the bottle walls;
- possibility to process glass, PET and aluminium containers;
- simplified management and maintenance;
- available configurations up to 80 valves