Benefit inside with the divider module of the ROBOTRAX R140X
This solution by Tsubaki KabelSchlepp is extremely convenient and comfortable: Swiveling brackets with snap locks make it easy to open and safely close the cable carrier – without any tools.
Another benefit is hidden inside: a divider module helps to horizontally and vertically subdivide the chambers – for precisely separating cables and hoses. Similar to the other sizes the chambers are locked in place through a tensioning and clamping piece and the integrated force-transmitting steel cable.
The R140X is also available in flame-retardant material V0 for applications in special environment. This allows for instance the application in welding robots.
Upon request, the cable carrier is available as ready-to-install system. The in-house service team is happy to assist with professional installation.
Technical info on the 3D Cable carrier ROBOTRAX R140X:
Special plastic for long service life;
- Swiveling crossbars, can be opened without tools;
- Divider module for subdividing chambers and precisely separating cables and hoses;
- Strain relief possible with LineFix clamps or cable ties;
- Protector to cover against hard impacts, excessive abrasion and premature wear as well as limitation of bending radius;
- Quick-release which can be screwed fixed or rotating to the robot;
- Integrated steel cable for transferring extremely high tension forces;
- Tension and clamp pieces for locking the chain links;
- Glide ring for flexible mounting on robots;
- Pitch: 50 mm;
- Inner height:47 mm;
- Inner width:126.5 mm;
- Bending radius:125 mm.