Filling and closing customization is the specialty for Wick Machinery in Austria. They work closely with the customer to develop targeted technical solutions to specific requirements.
All Wick machinery equipment is manufactured in-house and geared to low maintenance operation, meeting the highest technical industry standards and can be quickly and easily adapted to changing production processes.
Cost effective solutions for filling and closing applications
As reliable partner they entails one-off production, small batches or the adaptation of existing modules. Utilizing highest quality in components, Wick permits to realize a very good cost-effective solutions for manufacturing needs.
The expertise start from concept and process design, to implementation of filling and closing manufacturing solutions. Due to many successful projects, and positive customer response Wick Machinery accept every new project like a challenge.
How a wick machine is developed? Here you can find some insights in the design and production of the machines.
- Initial consultation, counseling
- Individual technical and operations planning
- Optimization consultation
- Ongoing project management
- CAD prototyping, 3D model
Delivery / Installation
- Delivery and assembly
- Machine commissioning
- Introductory on-site operational support
- Full service documentation (available online)
- Maintenance and repairs
- Service hotline during office hours: technical support with rapid response by phone and e-mail
- Repairs (including third-party products)
- Replacement and mould supply on demand
- Additional machine customizing (upgrade option)
Additional and Special Services
- Optimization of third-party machinery
- Machine validation acc. GMP
- Regular inspection
- Testing service and set-ups
Filling containers from 16 microliters to 10 liters
The units can fill a variety of different containers from 16 microliters to 10 liters: bottles, pots, jars, tubes, cans, bags, mugs, infusion bottles and vials.
Wick is supplier of global market leaders and well-known companies, global players and regional enterprises in pharmaceutical, chemical, cosmetic, diagnostic and food industries.
Solutions to fill: bottles, pots, jars, tubes, cans, bags, mugs, infusion bottles and vials.
The following products are filled: tinting paste, acetone, aftershave, after-sun, applejuice, aromatic oil bath, aromatic oil, essential oils, spreads, eye drops, car polish and so on.