Agroprodmash is a number one trade show in the food processing industry in Russia. Agroprodmash showcases all main food industry trends inviting everyone to join Agroprodmash in its anniversary year. The year 2020 has been very difficult, and it dictates its own rules to the event organisers. However, EXPOCENTRE represents all Agroprodmash participants. The largest companies, market leaders, as well as small and medium-sized businesses will take part in the exhibition and present their achievements and innovations.
The official opening ceremony
5 October 2019, 12.00, Gallery between Pavilions No.2 and No.8
- Dates: 5–9 October 2020;
- Opening hours: 5–8 October: 10.00–18.00; 9 October: 10.00–16.00;
- Venue: Pavilions No.2 (Halls 1, 2, 3) and No.8 (Halls 1, 2), EXPOCENTRE Fairgrounds, Moscow, Russia;
- Organised by EXPOCENTRE AO;
- Supported by the Russian Ministry of Agriculture, the Russian Ministry of Industry and Trade
Under auspices of the Russian Chamber of Commerce and Industry;
- Labels: UFI, RUEF, Russia’s largest exhibition in 2018-2019 in all nominations in the category ‘Food Industry, Equipment and Ingredients’ according to the Russian National Exhibition Rating;
- Exhibitors: 353 companies (90 companies are foreign exhibitors, 263 companies represent both Russian manufacturers and foreign dealers);
- Countries: 19 (Belarus, Belgium, China, Czechia, Denmark, France, Germany, Iceland, Italy, Lithuania, the Netherlands, Poland, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, the USA)
International and regional pavilions: Germany and Italy;
- Russian regional pavilions and group stands: the Republic of Tatarstan, the Altai, Krasnodar and Stavropol Krais, and the Kaluga, Moscow, Samara, Tver, Vladimir and Voronezh Oblasts);
- Types of products on display: equipment and technologies for processing of meat, poultry, milk and fish and equipment for cheese makers and producers of juices and drinks, fruit and vegetable processors, etc.
Dmitry Patrushev, Russian Minister of Agriculture
– Now that Russia, just like the rest of the world, faces the consequences of the coronavirus pandemic, the agriculture industry is a supplier of jobs for other sectors of the economy and is ready to welcome professionals from a variety of fields, including high-tech ones.
Tatiana Piskareva, Agroprodmash Director
¬We are looking forward to welcoming the exhibitors and visitors. We hope that all of them will be able to make the most of the opportunity to return to their usual business networking at the major international exhibition Agroprodmash.
The space for visitors and exhibitors taking into account all safety measures.
A lot has changed in the industry during the pandemic. New market players have appeared, our usual networking formats have changed, and some new development trends have been outlined.
In 2020, the Agroprodmash team revised the approach to organising the exhibition’s showcase and special events within the event programme. The stands will be made and located in accordance with the new standards of Rospotrebnadzor. Developing the exhibition layout, the organisers did their best to create the most effective working space for visitors and exhibitors, taking into account all safety measures.
Agroprodmash will provide industry professionals with a unique opportunity over five days to understand the needs of the market in the new reality, find the best business solutions, strengthen business relationships, conclude profitable contracts, and enjoy extensive networking with partners, clients and customers.
Automation, robotics and digitalization the trends in the new reality
The most significant trends of this year are automation, robotics and digitalization. Investments in advanced technologies allow increasing production volumes and reducing costs. Besides, machinery and equipment do not catch and transmit viruses dangerous for people.
The current pandemic calls for significantly greater standards for packaging. Today, unpackaged products will no doubt lose competition to packaged ones. Besides, now people pay more attention to safety and environmental friendliness. The products have moved to new virtual shelves. It means that the packaging design has to become minimalistic, bright, and, more often than not, square as it has to fit into the space of online display.
International pavilions from Germany and Italy
The Germany national pavilion will present 23 companies which will show equipment for all sectors of the food processing industry, including meat, poultry and fish processing, confectionery and bakery, heat treatment, cutting, packaging, and storage.
The Italy national pavilion will present two professional associations ANIMA (the Federation of Italian Associations of Mechanical and Engineering Industries) and UCIMA (the Italian Packaging Machinery Manufacturers Association), and 20 companies. For the first time the showcase will include innovative developments in the field of packaging and palletizing, food drying and heat treatment, forming lines for the confectionery industry, dispensers and sealing machines of the new generation for filling and packaging of food in rigid containers, as well as an innovative spiral with external drive for smooth and continuous product feeding, which is especially important in the case of fragile products.
Manufacturers from almost all regions of Russia will showcase their products. 173 Russian companies will present their developments. State support measures help to bring new Russian-made equipment to the market. According to the exhibitors’ feedback, Agroprodmash gives a unique opportunity to form a solid portfolio of orders, sign contracts, and enter new markets. In fact, by investing in the participation of companies in the exhibition, the authorities are investing in the economy of the region. Companies from the Belgorod, Kaliningrad, Kursk, Rostov, Saratov and Tula oblasts take part in the exhibition thanks to the assistance and financial support of their regional authorities.
Agroprodmash: the main subjects
- APM MeatTech
- APM PoultryTech
- APM Ingredients
- APM Packaging
- APM Bakery
- APM SweetTech
- APM FruitMash
- APM DairyTech
- APM Bottling
- APM DrinkMash
- APM Food Hygiene
- APM Automation
It is possible to find all the subjects in the Agroprodmash 2020 at the link:
It is possible to see the full list of exhibitors here>>.
The Counselling centres during Agroprodmash
The Employment Centre enables the Agroprodmash participants and visitors to get a free consultation on the labour market and career development, as well as post their CVs (Pavilion No.2, Hall 1, Stand 21D90). You can send your CV before the exhibition is open to [email protected]
The Counselling Centre for Refrigeration Technology. The Rossouyzkholodprom experts will consult on energy efficient refrigeration in the agriculture industry and introduction of the latest equipment and technology solutions (Pavilion No.2, Hall 2, Stand 22D23).
The Counselling Centre for Ingredients of the Food Ingredients Producers Union will be located in Pavilion No.2, Hall 1, Stand 21С1. The Counselling Centre for Confectionery Industry of the Research Institute of Confectionery Industry will be arranged in Pavilion No.8, Hall 1, Stand 81D40).
The Event programme
The key topics of 2020 are innovative technologies for the meat, dairy and confectionery industries, fruit and vegetable processing, lean manufacturing, safe working environment, new technological solutions, and changed consumer habits.
This year’s events organised by Imperia are:
- 5th Russian Forum on Bakery and Confectionery Industry “Bread Business”;
- 15th Russian Forum on Innovative Technologies and Equipment in the Dairy Industry;
- One more important event is the 4th Forum on Food Processing Machinery 2020, organised by the Rosspetsmash Association and the Russian Ministry of Industry and Trade.
Other events include:
- 7th Annual Conference on Raw Materials, Equipment and Technologies for Fruit and Vegetable Processing;
- 10th International Meat Congress “How Much Will Our Diet Change? Consumer Trends and the Coming Reality”;
- Conference on Refrigeration Industry: Effective Solutions for the Food and Food Processing Industry;
- Panel Discussion. Poultry and Egg Processing. Success via Effective Solutions: Practical Approach, Scientific Innovations, Legal Regulations;
- 7th Russian Meeting of Owners and Top Executives of Meat Enterprises;
- Workshop on Robots in the Food Industry;
- Show Competition for the Best Professional Meat Boners.
To learn more about the events, go to the Agroprodmash official website>>.