Coesia’s packaging solutions portfolio offers innovative combinations to fulfill the needs of production lines in a variety of industries. A turn-key adaptable solution enables producers to concentrate on producing a wide range of SKUs on a single line, satisfying market demands while offering long-term value and reliability.
Easier and quicker changeovers for the integrated line, from pouching to palletizing
Their pouch-in-box integrated line are designed to pouch, carton, and palletize products effortlessly and efficiently. By integrating cutting-edge technologies from their companies, this integrated line ensures less downtime, easier and quicker changeovers, and a more flexible line for a wider range of pouch product configurations from pouching to palletizing.
Why a turn-key pouching to palletizing line?
Improved flexibility: this line fills various formats and sizes of pouches, to then stack and carton in flexible counts – covering a wide range of carton sizes and materials.
High quality: by integrating technologies from proven packaging leaders, manufacturers will experience less downtime with easier and quicker changeovers.
One single OEM: easier management and collaboration with a single OEM, able to provide high-quality equipment and service capabilities for a whole line.
The Volpak SI 280 HFFS machine
The new SI 280 HFFS machine with assisted format changeover speeds up format changeover time, reducing machine downtime and material waste. The SI 280 is ready to work with 100% recyclable materials.
- Time saving guaranteed by assisted changeover features;
- Non-stop operations and no-waste thanks to automatic reels splicing;
- Quality guaranteed thanks to tension control in the pouch forming area.
The R.A Jones Criterion CLI-100 & IFTS
The Intelligent Flexible Transfer System (iFTS) provides standard building blocks to solve simple or complex automation challenges. The iFTS receives product from upstream systems that can be collected, grouped, oriented, and layered for either side-load or top-load cartons or cases.
- Reliable, with flexible motion and floating six dimensional shuttle transfers preventing ware;
- Enhanced flexibility in pouch sizes guaranteed by four axis robotic pick and place;
- Smaller footprint and improved reliability thanks to less mechanical components.
The Criterion® CLI series of cartoners produce high-quality, consumer-ready cartons at speeds up to 160 cartons per minute for a wide range of carton sizes and applications.
- Reduced changeover downtime and vertical startup thanks to Acc-U-Change PLUS;
- Flexible magazine and carton feed to run paperboard or corrugated cartons;
- Easy to use with fault zone lighting to signal areas requiring attention during production.
The Flexlink RC12, collaborative robot for palletizer
A collaborative robot palletizer, the RC12 handles payloads of up to 10 kg at 8 boxes per minute. Without a fence or cage surrounding it, the small footprint gives fl exibility in its location.
- Small footprint;
- Easy to install, configure and move;
- High operator’s safety.