Small profile design to fit in the gap between rollers
The TTR roller conveyor sensor’s half inch in diameter, thin profile design fits easily in the gap between rollers.
It mounts to standard hex and round side rail holes or can be mounted using the integral T-Slot.
The sensor does not protrude above the conveyor or side rails for mounting, preventing damage to the sensor from material flowing past the sensor.
It can be built-to-order in customer-specified between frame length and beam spacing: 200 to 965 mm with two to seven sensors in a compact metal housing.
The versatile design for any application in packaging
The TTR sensor bar has no small parts to handle during installation. It features quick installation of up to seven diffuse sensors spaced across the conveyor.
The patent pending spring-loaded endcaps reduce installation and alignment time by approximately 50%, as opposed to a traditional polarized retro sensor and retroreflective target installation.
Reliable detection of thin packages and boxes
TTR sensor bar’s Diffused Mode senses from the bottom and can detect very thin envelopes or sheets, boxes, polybags, and totes.
When an object on a conveyor blocks any of the beams, the sensor indicates that a package is detected.
The TTR is resistant to ESD damage, a common challenge in dry climates when plastic rollers are used.
It features resistance to fluorescent light sources, a robust aluminum extrusion, and adhesive bonded lenses.
The applications for the TTR sensor bar
- Reliable leading edge detection of letters, thin packages, poly bags, totes, boxes, and other products on roller conveyors;
- Accumulation sensors are used every 2 to 3 feet on the conveyor and provide an input to the local motorized roller controller to advance or stop a box;
- Diverting sensor is used to confirm that the package has been moved to the correct location or direction and that the zone is clear.
The technical details for sensor
Reliable leading edge detection of letters, thin packages, poly bags, totes, boxes or other product on roller conveyors;
- Mounts between conveyor roller gap to standard hex or round side rail holes with no extra hardware required or on the T-Slot with customer supplied bracket and hardware;
- Spring loaded end caps reduce installation and alignment time for reduced labor costs;
- Built to order with specified length and beam spacing: 200 mm to 965 mm with 2 to 7 sensors for maximum flexibility;
- Robust aluminum housing, ambient light and ESD resistance for enhanced durability.