Advanced capabilities for the VE Smart Camera with the intuitive software Vision Manager
Banner’s free Vision Manager software takes the complexity out of vision and barcode reading applications. Now available in multiple languages to further allow users to configure and manage the device with ease in their native language. Users of any experience level can easily navigate the intuitive operating environment and get their system up and running within minutes.
Flexible solution with 5 MP resolution: capabilities for complex applications
Whether operating as an inspection device, a barcode reader, or both, the VE Smart Camera comes in resolutions up to 5 MP, making it a flexible solution for applications from simple to complex.
Reliably read codes in a large area, performs inspections from a long distance or on minute components, or manage both with a single high-performing device.
The robust metal housing for industrial environments
The VE Smart Camera has a robust metal housing to stand up to industrial environments. The durable housing is compact and comes standard with a built-in display that allows users to make changes on the fly or quickly troubleshoot their system. Pair with a sealed lens cover or LED ring light to achieve IP67 rating for dirty or wet environments. Compatible with C-mount lenses to fit a wide variety of applications.
High performances for the VE Smart Camera for inspection applications
The VE Smart Camera is equipped for high performance with the robust metal housing with optional lens covers to achieve IP67 rating for use in harsh environments in a multitude of inspection applications, such as:
- Vision and identification applications;
- Part presence and absence;
- Object orientation and position;
- Flaw detection;
- Assembly measurements;
- Barcode reading and part tracking.
VE Series Smart Camera: vision and barcode identification camera
Banner’s free and easy-to-use Vision Manager Software provides a number of tools and capabilities that enable VE Series Smart Cameras to solve a wide range of vision and identification applications, such as item detection, part positioning, flaw analysis, quality assurance, traceability, etc. It is available in 5 MP (2592 × 2048 pixels), 2 MP (1600 x 1200 pixels), 1.3 MP (1280 x 1024 pixels), and WVGA (752 x 480 pixels) models, all with the same powerful inspection and/or identification capabilities
The technical details:
- Runtime editing capability reduces costly downtime and the software emulator allows for offline building and troubleshooting of applications;
- Factory communications (EtherNet/IP, Modbus/TCP, PROFINET, and Serial RS-232) for integration on the manufacturing floor;
- Six optically isolated I/O and the ability to power and control external lighting;
- Onboard display provides inspection information makes it easy to update sensor settings, facilitating fast product changeover;
- Robust metal housing with optional lens covers to achieve IP67 rating for use in harsh environments.