Apinox produces mixer machines (horizonatal mixer machine and vertical mixer machine) for bakery industry, chewing gum, gum base, soft toffee and sealants. The italian company is a dynamic organization and has established a worldwide reputation for manufacturing mixers, certified pressure vessels and mixing plants.
A passion lasting more then thirty years
The success of a company is given by the combination of several factors. Apinox was founded on 14th April 1981, in a factory building in the village of Godega di Sant’Urbano, in Italy, by a small group of people with two main features in common: the eagerness to do and a great experience behind them.
The manufacturing site became soon limited in space and in 1987 Apinox moved to its present location in the industrial zone of castello Roganzuolo, San Fior.
Apinox has been growing continuously and constantly, investing year after year, in new technologies which allows a flexible and versatile workforce.
Today APINOX has a staff of 50 people, divided among production department, warehouse, technical and design department, quality control department and sales and administrative department.
The solution for soft biscuits and soft and delicate dough: the horizontal mixer machine RML by Apinox
Apinox produces several solutions for for bakery industry, chewing gum, gum base, soft toffee and sealants.
In the portfolio the horizontal mixer machine RML is a high speed and high output batch mixer.
It is suitable only for lines designed and manufactured exclusively for soft biscuits and/or soft and delicate dough (not for hard biscuits tp. Marie).
The product capacity of the mixer will depend on the recipe and on the degree of automation of the ingredient feeding process.
A conveyor belt for direct discharge of the dough can be positioned under the mixing bowl of the mixer type “RML” permitting the automation of the working cycle of the mixer and a continuous feeding of the production line.
The advantage of discharging directly the whole dough on a conveyor belt without the operator intervention and not into wheeled tubs enables the elimination of all tilting, lifting and handling devices.
The main technical features of the horizontal mixer machine RML
The main technical features start from the shaftless arm that is designed to achieve during the production of the machine, the rapid and evenly dispersion of all ingredients and a controlled dough development process.
Other technical points are the elimination of the central shaft improves considerably the discharge, the cleaning and the dough hygiene.
More technical details are:
- The mixing arm ensures that the ingredients loaded by hand into any part of the mixing bowl are dispersed throughout the mix rapidly;
- The bowl for mixing the product, made out completely in stainless steel, includes a jacket on its whole section for the temperature control;
Bowl tilting to unload the mixed product at over 135° by means of a geared motor and rackwork;
- The bowl can be stopped at any position to allow hand feed of minor ingredients;
- The mixer chassis is made out of thick electrically welded carbon steel sheets and sections bars for heavy duty. The removable panels are made of AISI 304 stainless steel;
- High powdered two-speed main motor positioned inside the mixer;
- The bowl upper part is equipped with a fixed cover fitted with powder-proof gasket to prevent egress of ingredients. It is equipped with ducts according to the customer needs for the automatic feeding of raw materials;
- Special attention has been paid to the safety of the operators during design. Apinox mixers are equipped with safety systems to ensure the safety of operators and are in compliance with the rules in force;
- The control panel can be installed on the mixer or on the electrical cabinet and can be provided with push-buttons or with touch-screen terminal and PLC;
The important advantage of the apinox horizontal mixer is the simple method of construction which makes all parts of the machine easily accessible for maintenance, inspection and cleaning.
The model total capacity (litres) and the mixing capacity (kg) for the Horizontal mixer machine RML
- RML250 (620 litres) (250 kg);
- RML350 (890 litres) (350 kg);
- RML500 (1,050 litres) (500 kg);
- RML600 (1,350 litres) (600 kg);
- RML750 (1,480 litres) (750 kg);
- RML900 (1,600 litres) (900 kg);
- RML1200 (1,860 litres) (1,100 kg).
Upon request it is possible to have several accessories for RML model:
- Complete stainless steel manufacturing;
- Backward and forward tilting of the bowl;
- Fan assisted main motor with frequency converter and conditioner;
- PLC and colour touch-screen;
- Bowl, mixing arm and cover automatic cleaning system;
- Flour/sugar inlet pneumatic butterfly valve;
- High-powered main motor;
- Thermal insulation of the bowl and external surface is stainless steel;
- Machine design and manufacturing according to specific requirements of customers.