IMA’ Sensing Future Days
Packaging machines for food, dairy, tea, coffee, beverage and pharma during the IMA’ Sensing Future Days
This initiative hosts prominent personalities from both the academic world and the packaging industry offering insights into new trending topics, such as the future of manufacturing with the AI, Big Data management in the smart factory or sustainable packaging materials.
Innovative processing packaging machines and customized solutions for food, dairy, tea, coffee, beverage and pharma, digital solutions and sustainable packaging materials are, furthermore, just some of the many topics that will be covered by the IMA specialists during the live streaming.
1,500 people in the first session during three intensive days
Dedicated virtual rooms to explore the machines on show are also available for all the duration of the IMA’ Sensing Future Days, where it is possible to share experiences or get in touch directly with the specialists concerned, and, in case, to access a private hub for a one-to-one meeting.
The first session was held last May 11th to 13th and the debut was successful: 3 intensive days of advanced technology with honored guests and real masters in the packaging world, 41 live sessions, 21 hours of live streaming, visitors from 98 different countries, 7349 views and almost 1500 people connected.
Second sessions is coming, from 10 to 12 june
The IMA’ Sensing Future Days will be back from 10 to 12 June. The second session will be mainly focusing not only on the Tea & Coffee, Pharma, Home & Personal care, Tissue & Non-Woven, Beverage, Choco & Confectionery or Food & Dairy markets but also on digitalization, sustainable green packaging, and much more.
Introducing the virtual Hall for the better orientation:
– The Info point in the center of the Hall will provide all the information about the Agenda of the event and may address the visitors to the right persons. A jumbo screen placed above the Reception will show just what is going on inside the Arena.
– The Sensing Future Arena on the left will host prominent personalities from the Academic world and some of the most influential business leaders in the packaging industry as well as live moments and interaction with the IMA specialists.
– The banners on the right offer the possibility to engage with specific corporate areas such as IMA Digital to discover IMA’s digital products and services, IMA Open Lab, the packaging laboratory to know more about the most innovative and sustainable materials, and finally, the Human Resources Department to illustrate the many aspects of the IMA working life.
– The Machines on show view on the right displays all the machines available for the event, including technical features and all relevant documentation. The machines are grouped by market and every user can select the market of its interest to access these virtual rooms. In these specific areas, it is possible to get in touch with IMA specialists and, in case, to access a private hub for a one-to-one meeting.
– Did you miss the live sessions of the May edition? It is possible to see them again in June in the on-demand area.
Easily the visitor will enjoy the high-quality contents and the time will be possible to spend with IMA’people the invite to ask questions and interact during live moments. Do not miss the inspiring days of advanced technology insights, latest innovation and shared experience with real masters in the packaging and processing machines.
This brand-new platform definitely allows to stay virtually connected and get a chance to learn more about IMA’s vision in a smart way, from anywhere in the world, at any time, from any device. The Sensing Future Days are part of the #StayConnect project by IMA Digital.