Trayless packaging of a wide range of vegetables in a flow pack machine.
(video Ulma Packaging)
The stainless steel machine has been built to last with reduced maintenance costs. The hygienic design and watertight electrical cabinet protection system.
The hermetic packages with the tray sealer machine
Mould operation generates a high sealing force with a system designed to uniformly distribute pressure over the mould. That, along with optimal temperature control, guarantees trays are sealed safely and uniformly. The easier format change for the simple format changes in under five minutes, and mould change without using tools.
Motorised film wheel holder
The unwinding control system continuously ensures optimal and uniform film tension. The result is an impeccable finish on sealed trays. Optionally an automatic reel change can be also included to minimise downtime.
There is a model for every requirement: the TSA P range of traysealers includes three models (TSA 680 P, TSA 875 P and TSA 1200 P) designed for every required production level, including single-line and double-line versions.
Tray sealer machine system with industry 4.0
Their machines come factory-ready for an Industry 4.0 context and feature:
- Intuitive HMI, with the option to personalise videos and instructions;
- Interconnectivity, with peripherals controlled from the HMI, sending and receiving of information from other units and systems;
- Option for factory-installed remote assistance;
- Integrated OEE Booster system for control and improved efficiency;
- User identification and access system with optional RFID.